The Marlin is a full jacket frame specifically designed for high impact water-sports. Be warned; there are plenty of poor quality copies of this sunglasses style and at a higher price.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management
Maelstorm warrants that all products, whether they are purchased by a retail customer from an authorized Maelstorm dealer or directly from Maelstorm website, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year as of the date of purchase. In case of incidents, Maelstorm holds the final right to determine if a product is covered under this Limited Warranty. If covered, Maelstorm will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product in question.
Below are the exception from Maelstorm Limited Warranty:
- damage or defects caused by impact on, to or with any material
- damage caused by intention, gross negligence, improper handling, non–observance of operating instructions, insufficient care and maintenance
- defect or damage caused by jumping, acrobatics, collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage
- changes caused by normal wear and tear
- products which are used after a defect or damage appears
- faults which had led to a classification of the product as second grade
- products the purchase of which is not proved
- damage caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, handling out of water or similar
- damage or defects caused by exposure to temperature over 70 and under 0 degrees Celsius
- defects or damage caused by nature forces (such as earthquakes, fires etc.,)
- defects or damage caused by modifying the products in any way