The Maelstorm ‘INDICA’ sunglasses represent a massive leap forward in styling over other water-sports eye-wear. The beach style design and removable head-strap means that you’ll look cool in or out of the water.
The INDICA is also designed to cope with the demands of high-impact water-sports. It is light but strong and equipped with a rubber comfort nose-piece, polarized lenses and adjustable (and easily removable) head-strap. As with all Maelstorm eye-wear, the package includes our patented safety neck leash and even if that all fails…..they float!!
Check out the all new Maelstorm INDICA; “As far as the eye can sea…”
Polarized lenses eliminate glare while filtering out harmful ultraviolet light. They are an excellent choice for action adventure sports like kite-surfing, wind-surfing, water-skiing, boating, fishing, mountain biking, snowboarding, racing and jogging, etc.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management
Maelstorm warrants that all products, whether they are purchased by a retail customer from an authorized Maelstorm dealer or directly from Maelstorm website, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year as of the date of purchase. In case of incidents, Maelstorm holds the final right to determine if a product is covered under this Limited Warranty. If covered, Maelstorm will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product in question.
Below are the exception from Maelstorm Limited Warranty:
- damage or defects caused by impact on, to or with any material
- damage caused by intention, gross negligence, improper handling, non–observance of operating instructions, insufficient care and maintenance
- defect or damage caused by jumping, acrobatics, collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage
- changes caused by normal wear and tear
- products which are used after a defect or damage appears
- faults which had led to a classification of the product as second grade
- products the purchase of which is not proved
- damage caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, handling out of water or similar
- damage or defects caused by exposure to temperature over 70 and under 0 degrees Celsius
- defects or damage caused by nature forces (such as earthquakes, fires etc.,)
- defects or damage caused by modifying the products in any way