Maelstormgear INDICA Sunglasses
The Maelstorm ‘INDICA’ sunglasses represent a massive leap forward in styling over other water-sports eye-wear. The beach style design and removable head-strap means that you’ll look cool in or out of the water.
The INDICA is also designed to cope with the demands of high-impact water-sports. It is light but strong and equipped with a rubber comfort nose-piece, polarized lenses and adjustable (and easily removable) head-strap. As with all Maelstorm eye-wear, the package includes our patented safety neck leash and even if that all fails…..they float!!
Check out the all new Maelstorm INDICA “As far as the eye can sea…”
Polarized lenses eliminate glare while filtering out harmful ultraviolet light. They are an excellent choice for action adventure sports like kite-surfing, wind-surfing, water-skiing, boating, fishing, mountain biking, snowboarding, racing and jogging, etc.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management
Maelstorm warrants that all products, whether they are purchased by a retail customer from an authorized Maelstorm dealer or directly from Maelstorm website, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year as of the date of purchase. In case of incidents, Maelstorm holds the final right to determine if a product is covered under this Limited Warranty. If covered, Maelstorm will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product in question.
Below are the exception from Maelstorm Limited Warranty:
- damage or defects caused by impact on, to or with any material
- damage caused by intention, gross negligence, improper handling, non–observance of operating instructions, insufficient care and maintenance
- defect or damage caused by jumping, acrobatics, collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage
- changes caused by normal wear and tear
- products which are used after a defect or damage appears
- faults which had led to a classification of the product as second grade
- products the purchase of which is not proved
- damage caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, handling out of water or similar
- damage or defects caused by exposure to temperature over 70 and under 0 degrees Celsius
- defects or damage caused by nature forces (such as earthquakes, fires etc.,)
- defects or damage caused by modifying the products in any way